48-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE + 4-port 1G Fixed Uplinks Switch Cisco C9300L-48T-4G-E
48-port Gigabit Ethernet + 4-port 1G Fixed Uplinks Switch Cisco C9300L-48T-4G-E
- The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. They are the next generation of the industry’s most widely deployed switching platform. Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture. At up to 480 Gbps, they are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch.
- Catalyst 9300L 48p data, Network Essentials, 4x1G Uplink.
- Highest wireless scale for Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models.
- Cisco UADP 2.0 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with programmable pipeline and microengine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries.
- x86 CPU complex with 8-GB memory, and 16 GB of flash and external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot (delivering 120GB of storage with an option SSD drive) to host containers.
- USB 2.0 slot to load system images and set configurations.
- Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth.
- Deeper buffer and higher scale model options for rich multi-media content delivery applications.
- Easy transition from 10G to 25G with dual-rate optics.
- Flexible downlink options with 1G Copper and Fiber as well as Multigigabit links.
- Leading PoE capabilities with up to 384 ports of PoE per stack, PoE+, and high density IEEE 802.3bt - 60W UPOE, and 90W Cisco UPOE+.
- Intelligent Power Management with Cisco StackPower technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy.
- Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible NetFlow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 64,000 flows.
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks.
- Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration.
- IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better audio and video experience through improved time synchronization and QoS.
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588v2) provides accurate clock synchronization with sub-microsecond accuracy making it suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency over network.
- Cisco IOS XE, a modern operating system for the enterprise with support for model-driven programmability including NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG, on-box Python scripting, streaming telemetry, container-based application hosting, and patching for critical bug fixes. The OS also has built-in defenses to protect against runtime attacks.
- Total 10/100/1000, Multigigabit copper or SFP Fiber: 48 Data.
- Uplink Configuration: 4 x 1G fixed uplinks.
- Supported IOS: Network Essentials.
- Default AC power supply: 350WAC.
- Default power supply: PWR-C1-350WAC-P.
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps.
- Switching capacity with stacking: 424 Gbps.
- Forwarding rate: 77.38 Mpps.
- Forwarding rate with stacking: 315.48 Mpps.
- Mean Time Between Failures – MTBF: 387,860 hours.
- FRU Power Supply.
- FRU Fans Support.
- Stacking Bandwidth Support: 320 Gbps.
- Catalyst 9800 Embedded WLC: Yes (50 APs).
- SD-Access Support: Yes (256 Virtual Networks).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.4 x 44.5 x 44.9 cm.
- Weight: 7.0 kg.
- Bảo hành: 12 tháng.
|Tel:||(028) 7300 1535|
|Showroom:||92K Nguyễn Thái Sơn - Phường 3 - Q.Gò Vấp - Tp.HCM|