Hỗ trợ kinh doanh
Hỗ trợ bảo hành kỹ thuật
Chăm sóc khách hàng
8-Port Gigabit SFP Switch Cisco SG300-10SFP
8-Port Gigabit SFP, 2-port Combo mini-GBIC Switch Cisco SG300-10SFP
- Product ID Number: SG300-10SFP-K9
- SG300-10SFP 10-port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch (8 SFP + 2 Combo).
- The Cisco SG 300-10SFP 8-Port Gigabit SFP Switch is part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. This Cisco SG 300-10SFP switch delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimise your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SG 300-10SFP 8-Port Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
- Eight (8) Gigabit SFP Ports and Two (2) Combo mini-GBIC ports
- Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
- Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video
- Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management
- Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols
- 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks
- Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
- Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support
- User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
- Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port
- Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control
- Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support
- Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
High performance and reliability
All Cisco SG 300-10SFP 8-Port Gigabit SFP Switches have been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, the Cisco SG 300-10SFP also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritise high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications.
Secure Desktop Connectivity
The Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime, and keeps your employees connected and productive. Additionally, the Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switch provides a high level of security and give you fine-grained control to safeguard your network from unauthorised users. Advanced security features include:
- Embedded security to protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network
- Extensive access control lists (ACLs) to restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorised users
and guard against network attacks
- Guest virtual LANs (VLANs) to let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating
critical business services from guest traffic
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security to tightly limit access
to specific segments of your network
As a managed network solution, the Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses. Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switchs have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
IP Telephony Support
Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switches include embedded QoS intelligence to prioritise delaysensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritise voice traffic.
Highly Secure Guest Connectivity
A Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switch let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
Optimal Energy Efficiency
The Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switch is designed with a variety of power-saving features across all models, providing the industry’s broadest portfolio of “green” switches. These Cisco SG 300-10SFP Switches optimise power use to protect the environment and reduce energy costs, without compromising performance. Powersaving features include:
- The latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), using low-power 65-nanometer technology (these
chipsets allow for lower power consumption and thinner, more efficient designs)
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on cable length
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
- Bảo hành: 12 tháng.
|Tel:||(028) 7300 1535|
|Showroom:||92K Nguyễn Thái Sơn - Phường 3 - Q.Gò Vấp - Tp.HCM|