48-Port Managed Switch L3 LG-ERICSSON ES-4550G
48-Port Fully Managed Switch Layer 3 LG-ERICSSON ES-4550G
The ES-4550G is a feature-rich 10/100/1000BASE-T stackable IPv6 L3 managed switch with optional 10G uplinks. This gigabit workgroup aggregator switch is designed to handle high bandwidth applications and capable of reaching up to 176Gbps with a non-blocking switching architecture.
The switch family includes IPv6 routing and management capabilities, enabling the transition to next generation networks. Supporting up to 8 units in a stack gives a wider range of high port density deployment options and flexible redundant 10G uplink connections.
It also provides cost-effective, gigabit Ethernet switching for bandwidth-intensive networks that require advanced switching features: Quality of Service (QoS) with eight levels of priority, weighted fair queuing and L2/3/4 classifications. With these features the ES-4550G ensures smooth transmission of mission critical data; VLANs based on frame tags, ports or protocol, support for automatic GVRP LAN registration and Multiple Spanning Tree provides maximum security and bandwidth efficiency. The comprehensive security features include RADIUS, IEEE802.1x, SSH, SSL, TACACS+, and ACL. High port -density and 1U high, this switch is ideal for enterprise aggregation installations.
High-port density and migration protection in a small footprint
– Supports 48-Port 10/100/1000Mbps with 4 Combo ports with 2 built-in stacking ports and optional 10G uplink in an 1U chassis
– Supports standards based SR and LR XFP/ SFP+ transceivers for 10G uplinks.
– Provides two stacking ports for hardware stacking up to 320Gbps throughput and can be stacked up to 8 units high or to a maximum of 400 ports
IP Version 4 and 6
– Supports hardware based IPv6 and IPv4 addressing, management and routing which provides seamless migration path from IPv4 to IPv6 for future network upgrade and investment protection.
– Supports RIP, OSPFv2/v3, Static route, ECMP, VRRP, PIM-DM and PIM-SM
– Provides backup power in case of power failure.
– 802.1w RSTP enables a loop free network and redundant links to the core network.
– MSTP and LACP provide load sharing and fault tolerance for connections.
– VRRP prevents your system from failing by dynamically backing up multiple L3 switches for routing
VLAN and QoS
– Support eight levels of priority, with weighted fair queuing and L2/3/4 IP precedence--ensures smooth transmission of mission critical data
– Support 4K IEEE802.1Q VLANs, port/MAC/IP subnet -based VLAN, private VLAN, protocol VLAN, Voice VLAN, GVRP, GARP, VLAN translation, VLAN trunking and QinQ tunnel
– Only allows IP Multicast traffic transmission to the registered members, resulting bandwidth savings--reduce IP multicast traffic and increase LAN performance
– Bảo hành chính hãng 12 tháng.
|Tel:||(028) 7300 1535|
|Showroom:||92K Nguyễn Thái Sơn - Phường 3 - Q.Gò Vấp - Tp.HCM|